It is said that on average, adults smile around eleven times per day. That is eleven occasions to show off your teeth, which is great if you feel confident about your smile, but unwelcome if you are embarrassed by your crooked or gapped teeth.
To find out how confident you are in your own smile here are a few questions to ask yourself:
- Do you feel self-conscious when you speak, laugh or smile?
- Do you sometimes cover your mouth to avoid people seeing your teeth?
- Do you have a big event coming up such as a wedding or anniversary and would like to smile confidently in your photographs?
- Does your work involve meeting lots of people or speaking at events?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions then you may be considering teeth straightening treatment to improve your smile.
One of the most popular treatments currently is Six Month Smiles. It is appealing to patients as the very brand name suggests that results can be achieved in a relatively short space of time. Using proven orthodontic techniques, Six Month Smiles gently straightens the teeth using clear brackets and tooth coloured wires, which are barely visible to others. This is really important as adults who are already self-conscious about their smile will not want further attention to be drawn to their teeth.
What makes Six Month Smiles such an innovative treatment?
- Delivers results in an average time of 6 months
- Uses low forces on the teeth to increase comfort and safety
- Uses tooth coloured wires and clear brackets to minimise visibility
- Is typically less expensive than other teeth straightening treatments on the market
If you are looking for an effective and affordable way to improve your smile please contact St Piran Dental today on 01872 573993 or visit our website for more information on Six Month Smiles treatment.